1. What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your browser, computer or device (computer, laptop, Smartphone, Tablet …) for the purpose of storing the data related to your activity on our website.
2. Types of Cookies.
I. According the entity that manages them we can distinguish:
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s device from a terminal or domain managed by the owner of the website from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third Party Cookies: those that are sent to user’s device from a terminal or domain that is not managed by the owner of the website accessed by the user, but by another entity that handles data obtained through its Cookies.
II. According to the length of time that they remain activated we can distinguish:
- Session Cookies: are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website. These cookies expire when the user leaves the website or close your browser.
- Persistent Cookies: are designed to collect and store data for a period of time defined by the head of the cookies. During this period the controller may access and treat the data collected. These cookies expire when the purpose for which they serve or when manually deleted is met.
III. According to purpose we can distinguish:
- Technical Cookies: those that allows the user to navigate through the web site or application platform and the use of different options or services that exist therein. An example of such Cookies, is that of the data that is stored in order to remember the elements of an order.
- Customization Cookies: those that allow the user to access the service provided by the owner on its website, with some features of a general nature, predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal. An example of this type of cookie is the language used by the user’s terminal type.
- Analytical Cookies: those that allow the responsible thereof, to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Advertising cookies: those which allow for the management in the most efficient way of advertising spaces that the owner of the website has included therein. The objective of such cookies is to improve the exposure of advertising to which the user is subjected. For example, by not repeating ads already seen by the user.
- Behavioural advertising Cookies: those which allow for the efficient management of advertising spaces that owner of the website has included in same. The purpose of such cookies is to customize the display of advertisements to which the user is subject. For example, to display ads according to personal preferences.
3. Cookies used on this website and their purpose
Cookies may collect information about your visits to our web site as well as the frequency and duration thereof.
Selajahfary uses own and third party cookies (google analytics, facebook, etc.) in order to:
- Ensure that its website works properly.
- Facilitate user navigation on its website.
- To understand the browsing experience of users in order to optimize it.
- Distinguish between users
Please be informed that since the Cookies are not required for the use of our website, if blocked or disabled through your browser settings, you can continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited.